Services to Students with Disabilities
The department of Services to Students with Disabilities is seeking an Exam Administrator in a 10 month full-time recurring term position (September – June). The Exam Administrator is responsible for managing the administrative aspects of the exam accommodations necessary to achieve the goal of full participation for each student with a disability attending the university. Specific responsibilities include establishing daily exam schedules, processing students’ requests, managing communication with faculty to request exams, preparing exam materials in alternate formats, and implementing, organizing and proctoring individual exam accommodations.
We are looking for applicants with the following experience, skills and qualities:
• Diploma or certificate in Office Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a busy office environment
• Proven competence using office technology including spreadsheets, databases, web-based applications (e.g. Google Docs) and word processing
• Quick learner adaptable to changing technology
• Proven ability to attend to administrative detail
• Strong written and personal communication skills
• Experience in front line, customer service
• Experience supporting full access for individuals with disabilities
• Flexibility as hours of work may vary and travel to other campuses may be required
This position is included under the MacEwan Staff Association Collective Agreement.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
|Category||Full-Time Recurring Term (10 months)|
|Salary||$40,129 to $52,168 per annum|
|Closing Date||Friday, July 25, 2014|
|Apply In Person/By Mail||
Human Resources Department
University Services Centre
Rm. 10-600, 10700 - 104 Avenue
Edmonton AB T5J 4S2
Fax: (780) 497-5430
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
Personal Information Collection Notification
Personal information is being collected to determine your qualifications for employment and used to manage the staffing program of Grant MacEwan University. This information is collected, used and protected under the authority of and in accordance with the provisions of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. It may be provided to non-HR members of a hiring and interview panel if your application advances to that stage of the hiring process. If you have any questions about these arrangements, please contact: Assistant Director, Human Resources, Human Resources Department, University Services Centre, Rm. 10-600, 10700-104 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 4S2 or phone (780) 497-5434.