Monthly Payment Membership
- Ongoing until cancelled. Bank account or credit card will continue to be debited monthly until written notice to cancel is provided.
Freezing Your Membership
- Within a consecutive 12-month period, you may freeze your membership up to two times for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 6 months. No freezes will be granted for time periods that have passed without proper advance notice.
- Please note, for early return from a freeze, you must speak with an Welcome Desk representative to re-set your membership.
- Your membership can be put on hold for medical reasons for a minimum of one month.
- A statement from your physician is required to be exempt from the freeze fee. We must receive written documentation of the hold within 30 days of the start of the hold.
Cancelling Your Membership
- All withdrawn/cancelled memberships are refunded a pro-rated amount of the payment from the date of withdrawal.
- All cancellation/withdrawal requests must be received either in person or by email.
- Please provide your full name, member number, address, phone number and birthdate to ensure we cancel the correct membership.
- No cancellations can be accepted over the phone.
- You need your membership card to enter the centre.
- Please report stolen cards to the Welcome Desk.
- Replacement cards are $10 (includes GST).
- Memberships are not transferable.
- If you fail to pay your membership dues, MacEwan University Sport and Wellness will cancel your membership.
- A service charge will be assessed for a returned cheque or pre-authorized membership payment due to insufficient funds, closed account, unavailable credit line or similar circumstances.