P- indicates complimentary parking location for members only.
OP- indicates overflow parking, only if Lot H is full.
- Free three-hour parking in the MacEwan University North parking lot is designated for MacEwan University Sport and Wellness public member parking only, while using the facility.
- Parking stalls for individuals with disabilities are located in lot H.
- Parking is intended only in Lot H, other parking spaces should be used only when Lot H is full.
- For information about heated underground parking go to MacEwan.ca/parking or call 780-497-5875.
- Please ensure the voucher is entered every visit.
- Parking vouchers may only used while working out at Sport and Wellness, and for a maximum of 3 hours.
- No Roger's Place event parking in Lot H.
- Any parking tickets received while you have an active voucher need to be brought to the attention of Parking Services (main floor, Building 6) staff immediately. All tickets are distributed by and reversed at the discretion of Parking Services.
- Parking vouchers are impacted by freeze/medical hold requests and withdrawn memberships due to NSF, non-renewal etc.