If you know your login and pin, register here. If not, read on.
To register online you need
- Your Login ID
- Your PIN
- VISA or MasterCard
- If you don’t know your Login ID and/or PIN, please contact the access desk at 780.497.5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration instructions.
Existing Sport and Wellness Patrons
- If you have ever registered for a course or membership, you have an account with a Login ID and PIN. *Your Login ID is the number under the barcode on your member card/Student ID or can be found on the bottom left corner of a MUSW receipt.
- If there is a valid e-mail address on your account, go to MacEwan University Sport and Wellness Online Registration. When you are there, log in > Enter your ID > Forgot PIN? An e-mail with your PIN will be sent to the e-mail address on your account.
- If you are unsure of the e-mail address on file, contact the Welcome Desk at 780-497-5300 and our staff will provide your log in information and update your account.
New to Sport and Wellness
- To obtain a Login ID and PIN please complete our Account Creation Form.
- If completing the form for someone 18 years of age or younger, please enter their information in the Registrant section. Parent/ guardian information will be required.
- An account will be created and your Login ID and PIN e-mailed to you within 48 hours (with the exception of Christmas and Boxing Day)
- Go to MacEwan University Sport and Wellness Online Registration
- Select View/Register for Courses
- Browse our courses by Category (e.g., Fitness Programs) or enter the course code of your chosen program in Course Code Search (five-digit codes are listed next to all registered classes)
- Select the Course of your choice, Show Courses, View Details and select Add to place it in your cart
- Fees are due when you register by Visa or MasterCard