March Madness- 3-on-3 Basketball
Grab some buddies and sign up for our March Madness 3-on-3 tournament. This tournament will feature a round robin followed by a single elimination bracket. First 16 teams entered will be in it to win it. Sign up fast, as spots fill quickly. Prizes for the the Champs, and the “final four” teams left standing. This is an OPEN tournament; there are no gender restrictions for this event.
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 17.
|90917||Sat||10 a.m.- |
|Mar 25|| |
Student Team $45
|90921||Sat||10 a.m.- |
|Mar 25||Member Individual |
|90918||Sat||10 a.m.- |
|Mar 25||Member Team $60||MUSW Gym|
|90922||Sat||10 a.m.- |
|Mar 25||Public Individual |
|90919||Sat||10 a.m.- 5 p.m.||Mar 25||Public Team |
- Student Indiviudal Students must be full-time (6 credits or more) MacEwan University students (paid Sport and Wellness fee).
- Member Individual MacEwan University Sport and Wellness member (MUSW)
- Public Individual The general public, at large (non-members of MUSW)
- Student Team Students must be full-time (6 credits or more) MacEwan University students (paid Sport and Wellness fee).
- Member Team 3 MUSW members OR 2 MUSW members + 1 MacEwan University Student OR 1 MUSW member + 2 MacEwan University Students
- Public Team 3 public participants OR 1 public participant + 2 MUSW / MacEwan University Students OR 2 public participants + 1 MUSW / MacEwan University student
- Age Minimum All participants must be 18 years of age or older (MacEwan University students exempt).
- Substitutes Each team may have up to 2 additional members to be used as substitutes. These players must meet the team registration type (e.g. Student team = student sub)
- Varsity Athletes Current Varsity Basketball Athletes may not play in this tournament. However, other non-Basketball varsity athletes may participate.
- Access Access into our facility is included in your registration fee.
Please refer to the our Recreation Policies & Procedures Guide located at MacEwan.ca/Recreation for more information.
For information contact: