10700 - 104 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 4S2
Closed on statutory holidays
|Until September 7||Effective September 8|
105, 106, 107, 108 Street Buildings &
University Service Centre
(10-600, top floor of west parkade)
Monday – Friday
Monday - Friday
Christenson Family Centre for Sport and Wellness
- Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Holidays: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (unless otherwise noted)
- For more information, including pool hours, check the Sport and Wellness hours page.
City Centre Campus is an urban campus - stretching across a six-block span - from 105 street to 111 street.
In addition to the main buildings with their many classrooms, labs and study spaces, City Centre Campus encompasses:
- Christenson Family Centre for Sport and Wellness
- Robbins Health Learning Centre
- MacEwan Residence, and
- University Service Centre, a ground-breaking administrative space located on the top floor of the site's west parkade
Other services include:
- Aboriginal Education Centre
- MacEwan International
- Child Care centre
- Multi-faith prayer room
- facilities and services for conferences, meetings, workshops, seminars and special events
- three parkades (two underground and one raised) and surface parking
- bookstore, convenience store, food services and banking services
10045 - 156 Street
Edmonton, AB T5P 2P7
John L. Haar Theatre entrance: 10045 - 155 Street
Effective April 25, 2015
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m..
- Friday - Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed on statutory holidays
- Library hours differ
The Centre for the Arts and Communications occupies an entire block in the city's west end. It's an exciting and visually-appealing environment, dedicated to the performing, visual and communication arts, and arts management.
- John L. Haar Theatre, a well-appointed, professionally equipped, 363 seat theatre
- An intimate theatre lab and a theatre production audio lab
- Shops, wardrobe, and props rooms for set design and construction
- Two state-of-the art recording studios, a 24-station music technology lab, five audio suites for recording and editing
- 24-station digital piano lab
- Two video and audio research facilities
- All music classrooms have grand pianos, drum sets, two guitar amps, bass amp, keyboard amp and PA Systems
- A large complement of current synthesizer and keyboard workstations for student use
- Fully equipped drum and percussion lab
- Technology-enhanced teaching and learning spaces
- Photo and digital editing studios
- Spacious, naturally lit drawing and painting studios
- Full-service library
- Book and art supply store
- Facilities and services for small conferences, meetings, workshops, seminars and special events
10050 MacDonald Drive
Edmonton, AB T5J 2B7
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Alberta College Campus is a landmark in the city of Edmonton.The buildings on the site have been dedicated to education since 1903. The current building was constructed in 1992. It is home to renowned Conservatory of Music, which features lessons and performances throughout the year.
- More than 50 classrooms, five computer labs, and chemistry and physics labs
- More than 50 private music studios for rehearsing, and four recital halls
- Muttart Hall, an award-winning, 254 seat, recital facility
- PCL Recital Hall
- Full-service library
- Facilities and services for conferences, meetings, and special events.