Before you apply
1. Check program availability
You will need to check admission dates and deadlines to be sure your program is still accepting applications.
2. Submit only one application per term through ApplyAlberta
Most programs will allow you to select a second choice program within the same application. Your second choice will be evaluated if you are deemed ineligible or placed on a waitlist for your first choice program. If you submit a separate application for the same term, your first application will be withdrawn.
3. Pay your non-refundable Application fee
A non-refundable application fee must be included with your application. The application fee must be paid each time an application for admission is submitted.
Online applications are processed through ApplyAlberta, an application service used by most post-secondary institutions in Alberta. The ApplyAlberta website can be used by anyone applying to MacEwan University, including out-of-province and international students. To complete your application using ApplyAlberta, it’s helpful to have the following materials on hand:
- Your Alberta Student Number (if you have one—if not, ApplyAlberta will assign one)
- A list of the high schools and post-secondary institutions you have attended and the dates you attended each one
- Your high school marks (optional)
- A credit card or INTERAC© Online debit card to pay the application fee