Full-time MacEwan University students are entitled to rent one locker. MacEwan University is not responsible for items stored in lockers.
Register and pay for your locker
1. Choose your locker: any empty locker (without a Reserved sticker) is available.
2. Place a lock on it.
Do not leave your registered locker without a lock at any time. If you remove your lock, the locker is considered vacated and will become available for another student to take.
3. Launch the locker registration application by clicking on the launcher icon for Locker Registration in myPortal.MacEwan.ca.
OR, on a mobile device, launch the mobile locker registration application (you will be prompted to log in)
4. Follow the instructions to register and pay for your locker. Credit cards and most debit cards are accepted. Locker fees are non-refundable.
Effective September 1, 2017
$20 per term.
- Full year (September - April): $40
- Term (September - December or January - April): $20
Fees are non-refundable.
Lockers not registered by the following deadlines will have the lock cut:
- Fall term: September 20
- Winter term: January 20
- Spring/Summer: May 20
Contents will remain untouched and a MacEwan University lock will be placed on the locker for 14 days. There will be a fee of $10 to reclaim the contents. Unclaimed items are donated to charity after the 14 days.
If your lock has been cut, visit the Office of the University Registrar to make the necessary arrangements and payment to retrieve your belongings.
Deadline for pickup is as follows:
- Spring/Summer: August 8