The Faculty of Health and Community Studies will continue to be recognized for leadership in teaching and learning that informs professional human service practice. Our aim is to enhance the health, safety and well-being of our communities.
We are committed to
- Facilitating student learning through innovation and excellence in teaching, curricula and technology integration.
- Preparing graduates with the knowledge, skills, and attributes for successful careers and lifelong learning.
- Maintaining strong connections with and being responsive to our communities of practice.
- Fostering integrity, responsibility and ethical practice.
- Demonstrating appreciation for diversity that enriches and contextualizes our work with students, colleagues and communities.
- Engaging in scholarly activity to inform and enrich our teaching, professional practice and knowledge in our disciplines.