The fees below will take effect June 1, 2018
- Fees include lunch and two snacks per day.
- Fee structure subject to ELCC program funding.
- Fees are to be paid by direct deposit at the first of each month.
- Monthly fees are set according to the fee schedule and fees remain consistent regardless of illness or vacation.
For information on subsidies for care, visit the Government of Alberta’s Children and Youth Services.
Monday to Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed all Statutory holidays and between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- The centre occasionally closes early for staff meetings, as well as for professional development. Parents are given all of the dates for the year.
- Closure dates for 2017/18:
|Date Centre is Closed||Reason for Closure|
|Monday, January 1, 2018||Statutory Holiday (for New Year's Day)|
|Monday, January 29, 2018||Planning Day|
|Monday, February 19, 2018||Family Day Statutory Holiday|
|Monday, March 12, 2018||Planning Day|
|Friday, March 30, 2018||Good Friday Statutory Holiday|
|Monday, April 2, 2018||Easter Monday Statutory Holiday|
|Monday, April 23, 2018||Planning Day|
|Friday, May 11, 2018||Planning Day|
|Monday, May 21, 2018||Victoria Day Statutory Holiday|
|Monday, July 2, 2018||Statutory Holiday (for Canada Day)|
|Monday, July 23 to Friday, August 3, 2018 (inclusive)||Summer Closure|
|Monday, August 6, 2018||Heritage Day Statutory Holiday|
|September 3, 2018||Labour Day|
|October 8, 2018||Thanksgiving Day|
|November 12, 2018||Remembrance Day observed|
|December 25-30, 2018||Holiday closure|