Each year, we welcome many guests to our child care centre. The centre is a safe place for children to explore and learn. The following guidelines ensure a respectful environment for the children, their families and our guests during visits.
- Please arrive on time, and ensure that all members of your group are present before ringing the doorbell for entry into the centre.
- Guests may take notes and make sketches in place of taking photographs and/or videos.
- We welcome you to greet children and ask that you allow them to continue their play and projects without interference. If you interact with a child, sit or crouch rather stand so you are at their level.
- Please stand in an area of the room that gives space to the children.
- Please delay conversations with other adults in your group until after the tour has concluded.
- Please save your questions for our team until the end of the tour when we are no longer in the rooms.
- If you have any concerns about what you observe please talk to the director after the tour. This allows us to clarify our practice and respond accordingly.
- Please remember that the centre is highly confidential. When discussing the center after you leave please do this in general terms and be careful not to identify any one person or child.
The centre offers tours between 8:30 a.m – 12:00 p.m. and between 2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Due to high volume of tour requests, please provide at least two weeks' notice as well as a couple of options for tour dates. Please book enough time to have a conversation with the director and/or faculty before or after the tours. Tours typically take about an hour. We may combine your group with another group for a tour.
Online tour booking request
Once the tour request is submitted, you will be contacted within seven working days to confirm your tour date and time.
Thank you for your interest in our centre.