Visit the Aquatics main page for more aquatic information.
Your bash will be a splash!
Come and enjoy your birthday at MacEwan University Sport and Wellness and experience a party you won't soon forget. We have a variety of packages as well as additional options to choose from. All packages for up to 25 people, including adults.
Birthday Package A - $60 (includes one-hour public swim)
Birthday Package B - $90 (includes one-hour public swim plus a private party space).
Call 780-497-5691 for information and bookings.
Fun / recreational swims are available at different times throughout the day. All of our amenities in good operational order at the time of booking will be made available for use, including slides, climbing rope, monkey bars, log roll, pool mats and other equipment. Please ask about specific equipment you are interested in for the time of your swim during the booking process.
|# of Participants||Swim Duration||1 Visit||2 Visits||3 Visits|
|1- 30 Students||60 minutes||$75||$135||$180|
|31- 65 Students||60 minutes||$110||$170||$215|
|66- 100 Students||60 minutes||$145||$205||$250|
|101- 135 Students||60 minutes||$180||$240||$285|
|136+ Students||60 minutes||$215||$275||$320|
Please include chaperones when looking at prices since they must be included in our lifeguard ratios and pool capacity.
- Bookings are scheduled on a first come first served basis.
- Please read contracts carefully to verify dates, times and conditions of use. All contracts must be signed and returned to the aquatic supervisor prior to the start of the booking.
- Minor modifications and cancellations to confirmed bookings will be considered on a case by case basis.
Why take Your Swim Lessons at Sport and Wellness?
- Our instructors are highly trained and well prepared to deal with varying swim levels;
- We do a thorough level assessment at the beginning of lessons to ensure swimmers are challenged, not discouraged;
- The Lifesaving Society’s Swim for Life program is great! It is flexible, success-oriented and fun;
- All students are recognized for their effort. Those who finish a level as well as those who still need further work receive a report card and ribbon.
- We are about the people we serve. Your concerns are addressed at the appropriate level. Your satisfaction matters to us and we want to see your students again!
|Age Group||Lesson |
|4 Lessons||6 Lessons||8 Lessons|
|Pre-school/ Kindergarten||30 Minutes||$25||$32||$40|
|Elementary and up||45 Minutes||$25||$32||$40|
|All Ages- Swim to Survive||60 Minutes||$30||-||-|
Aquatic programs such as Aqua-fit, snorkel, kayaking, scuba, canoeing and first aid are available. Contact us for more details. Fees will be calculated based on program length and ratio.
"Our school group absolutely loved our time at MacEwan University pool. The students had nothing but positive things to say about the instructors and they really joyed learning new swimming skills in combination with free swim time. As a teacher I really valued how personable, flexible and professional the staff was. Having our group of 30 students leveled into groups by their swimming ability really made for a individualized experience, allowing each student to be comfortable in the water and find success."
- Ashley Flamia, J. J. Bowlen Catholic Junior High School
Other Aquatic Programs
Value-Added Aquatic Classes
Davi Grossi, Aquatics Supervisor
Room 8-143A, City Centre Campus
Brittany Steeden, Aquatics Programmer
Room 8-143A, City Centre Campus
780-497-4616 • email@example.com