Please Note: Online registration will not be available after June 29, 2018, as we transition to our new registration management system.
If you know your login and pin, register here. If not, read on.
To register online you need
- Your Login ID
- Your PIN
- VISA or MasterCard
- If you don’t know your Login ID and/or PIN, please contact the access desk at 780.497.5300 or email@example.com
- Registration instructions.
Existing Sport and Wellness Patrons
- If you have ever registered for a course or membership, you have an account with a Login ID and PIN. *Your Login ID is the number under the barcode on your member card/Student ID or can be found on the bottom left corner of a MUSW receipt.
- If there is a valid e-mail address on your account, go to MacEwan University Sport and Wellness Online Registration. When you are there, log in > Enter your ID > Forgot PIN? An e-mail with your PIN will be sent to the e-mail address on your account.
- If you are unsure of the e-mail address on file, contact the Welcome Desk at 780-497-5300 and our staff will provide your log in information and update your account.
New to Sport and Wellness
- To obtain a Login ID and PIN please complete our Account Creation Form.
- If completing the form for someone 18 years of age or younger, please enter their information in the Registrant section. Parent/ guardian information will be required.
- An account will be created and your Login ID and PIN e-mailed to you within 48 hours (with the exception of Christmas and Boxing Day)
- Go to MacEwan University Sport and Wellness Online Registration
- Select View/Register for Courses
- Browse our courses by Category (e.g., Fitness Programs) or enter the course code of your chosen program in Course Code Search (five-digit codes are listed next to all registered classes)
- Select the Course of your choice, Show Courses, View Details and select Add to place it in your cart
- Fees are due when you register by Visa, MasterCard or American Express