MacEwan University's Office of the CIO oversees the technology used at MacEwan to support our students, staff and faculty.
Technology used at MacEwan includes:
- myPortal.MacEwan.ca portal services
- PeopleSoft Human Resources and Finance systems
- Blackboard Learning Management System
- Staff and student email applications
- CareerLink jobs list
- Bursaries, Awards and Scholarships application
- Locker Registration system
- Faculty Evaluation system
- Resource Booking system
- Printing and copying at MacEwan
- Booking and/or borrowing audiovisual equipment
- Self-service password management
- Exam Scoring
- Classroom booking system
- faculty web pages
MacEwan students, staff and faculty access systems primarily by logging in to myPortal.MacEwan.ca.
Information on most services is found in myPortal.MacEwan under the Tech Support menu.