Public Transit

All MacEwan University campuses are accessible by public transit.

Check ETS Trip Planner for route and schedule information.


The U-Pass is a mandatory service offered by the Student's Association of MacEwan University (SAMU). It provides students with discounted transportation during the school year. The U-Pass is a mandatory service provided by the Students' Association of MacEwan University (SAMU). It gives students access to Edmonton, Strathcona County and St. Albert transit services for discounted rates. For more information, check the SAMU U-Pass site.


ETS@Work Pass

Faculty and staff can now purchase ETS@Work passes online. To sign up for ETS@Work:

  1. Go to MacEwan's Transportation Services' Permits site: Parking Permits

  2. Click on "Monthly Parking Permits and Staff ETS@Work Pass"

  3. Log in using your MacEwan username and password. 

  4. Choose "staff" from the drop-down menu.

  5. Click on the "Permits" menu

  6. Click on "Order ETS@WORK Permit".

  7. Proceed with payment.