The Office of Research Services (ORS) offers to help you achieve excellence in your research, scholarly or creative activity.
Supporting successful project planning, development, implementation, and follow-through, ORS provides a full spectrum of tools, resources and support to members of the university community. Services are wide-ranging and include:
- providing information on funding sources,
- providing support with funding and ethics proposal development,
- hosting workshops and information sessions,
- providing statistical methodology and survey development support, and
- managing sponsored research awards.
Research Services regularly receives requests for information and/or services. To ensure your needs are met expeditiously, please complete and submit a Request for Information or Service form.