Fall 2017 Committee Election Results
The follow academic staff have been elected or acclaimed to the follow AGC committees, effective October 25, 2017:
Academic Planning and Priorities Committee
- Jillian Skeffington, English, Faculty of Arts and Science, was elected
Faculty Development Committee
- Valla McLean, Library, was acclaimed
Student Services Committee (all acclaimed)
- Joanne Loh, School of Business
- Jody Marshall, Faculty of Health and Community Studies
- Hongmei Tong, Faculty of Health and Community Studies
The following committee members were elected by Academic Governance Council at its October 24, 2017 meeting:
- Anthony Norrad, Associate Registrar, Office of the University Registrar to MacEwan Committee on Internationalization, from October 25, 2017 to June 30, 2020.
- Binthi Samuel, Faculty of Nursing, recommended to Research Ethics Board, from October 25, 2017 to June 30, 2019. This recommendation will go to the Provost for final approval.
The AGC Secretariat wishes to thank all the candidates who participated in this year’s elections.