Fall 2017 Committee Election Results
The follow academic staff have been elected or acclaimed to the follow AGC committees, effective October 25, 2017:
Academic Planning and Priorities Committee
- Jillian Skeffington, English, Faculty of Arts and Science, was elected
Faculty Development Committee
- Valla McLean, Library, was acclaimed
Student Services Committee (all acclaimed)
- Joanne Loh, School of Business
- Jody Marshall, Faculty of Health and Community Studies
- Hongmei Tong, Faculty of Health and Community Studies
The AGC Secretariat wishes to thank all the candidates who participated in this year’s elections.
The AGC committee staff nominations to MacEwan Committee on Internationalization will be decided at the October 24, 2017 AGC meeting.