Inbound Students

MacEwan student throwing snow into the air

Choose from a variety of courses that will enhance your understanding of Canadian culture, introduce you to a student-centered post-secondary learning experience and provide you with a strong foundation in academics. 

To attend MacEwan University as an inbound exchange student, your home university must have a formal agreement with us. We have agreements with the institutions listed on the Outbound Study page (with the exception of Ternopil State Medical University). Contact an exchange advisor at your institution for information on exchange agreements and the nomination process. We can only advise students who have been formally nominated for an exchange.