Note: All tour bookings require a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- General tours are available on select Tuesdays (2:00 p.m.) and Fridays (10:00 a.m.). Available dates are shown in the tour request form. When you have submitted the tour request form, you will receive a detailed confirmation email within 48 hours.
- Tours start at the Welcome Centre in the foyer of the 107 Street Building.
- If you are interested in visiting MacEwan Residence, you will be directed there after the campus tour. Tours of the residence will commence at approximately 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday afternoons and 11:00 a.m. on Friday mornings. MacEwan Residence is located at 11050-104 Avenue. A map will be included in your tour confirmation email.
- Campus tours are led by volunteer Student Ambassadors who provide a broad overview of the university, its services and programs.
- If you are unable to attend one of our scheduled tours, email email@example.com and we will try to accommodate your request for a different day or time.
- For tours of Alberta College Campus, please phone 780-633-3434.
We will not be offering tours in September, December and April, as our student volunteers are unavailable.
If you are unable to attend a guided tour, come and explore City Centre Campus on your own time! Print a copy of our Self-Guided Tour booklet and tour MacEwan University at your own pace.
Tours during Open House
Campus tours and tours of Residence will also be available during Open House on November 4, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. No advance registration is required. Find out more at MacEwan.ca/OpenHouse »
Parking at City Centre Campus
View the parking map for parking locations and rates.