Once you receive an offer of admission or conditional admission, you must confirm that you plan to attend MacEwan University.
Use myStudentSystem to accept or decline your offer of admission. The earlier you accept, the sooner you can get ready for classes.
- Log in to myPortal.MacEwan.ca
- Launch myStudentSystem
- Scroll to the Admissions section in your Student Center
- The Accept/Decline button will be available beside your application if you have been offered admission or conditional admission
- Review the details of your application, and click ACCEPT/DECLINE to indicate your response
Accept your offer of admission
- Select 'I ACCEPT ADMISSION'
- Confirm your choice to accept
- Pay your admission confirmation deposit.
Once you have accepted your offer and paid your deposit, you are officially a student in your program. Visit MacEwan.ca/GettingStarted to find out what's next.
Decline your offer of admission
- Select 'I DECLINE ADMISSION'
- Confirm your choice to decline
- Complete the survey to tell us why you have declined your offer
- If you selected a second choice program at the time of application, you may indicate that you wish to be evaluated for or remain on the waitlist for your alternate program choice.
Reactivate an application
If you have declined your offer of admission and would like your application reactivated, complete the Request to Reactivate Application form.
You are not guaranteed a spot in the program. If your request is approved and you are offered admission or conditional admission, you will have 5 days from the date of offer to accept and pay your admission confirmation deposit. If the program is full, you may be placed on a waitlist.