From within Canada

Transcripts list the courses you have taken, where and when you took them and your final grades. They allow us to determine if you meet the academic requirements for your program of choice.

You must submit all official transcripts/educational documents from any high school and post-secondary or higher education you have attended by the document deadline.

Admission dates & deadlines


If your academic records are in a language other than English, you must submit both the original language document and a certified English translation, which must be complete, literal, word-for-word and in the same format as the original document.

Documents from within Alberta

If you have attended an Alberta high school or a post-secondary institution that participates in ApplyAlberta, the Office of the University Registrar will order official Alberta high school and post-secondary transcripts on your behalf. When you apply, you authorize MacEwan University to obtain your transcripts from Alberta Education and participating post-secondary institutions. You will not be charged for transcripts we request on your behalf through ApplyAlberta.

Apply Alberta // Participating institutions


Documents from other schools within Canada

You must submit transcripts from any other schools. You will need to make arrangements with each educational institution you attended that does not meet the criteria above to order official transcripts and have them sent directly from the issuing authority to the Office of the University Registrar at MacEwan University. The processing time varies by institution and they may charge a fee.

For information on ordering official high school transcripts from your specific province/territory please visit the ALIS Alberta website.

ALIS Alberta

Official transcripts from authorities or institutions become the property of MacEwan University. Original credentials (those in your possession like degree parchments) will be examined and returned.