This distinguished award is presented to a graduating student with multiple areas of accomplishment. Recipients are academic achievers, student leaders and active members of their communities. They strive to make their university and the world a better place, and they set high personal standards in all that they do.
Graduating students from any program are eligible for the award, and anyone can submit a nomination—faculty, staff, administration, students and members of the external community. One medal may be awarded to a graduating student in a certificate or diploma program and one to a graduating student in a degree program.
Nomination form and deadlines
If you know a MacEwan University student graduating in either Spring or Fall of this year who contributed to the betterment of both the university and student body while maintaining a high grade point average, we want to hear from you.
Deadline to nominate is April 29
President's Medal recipients
- Ravina Cheyenne Anand, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Sharissa Jillian Johnson, Faculty of Fine Arts and Communications
- Amanda Ozga, Faculty of Fine Arts and Communications
- Brandon Craig, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Kelly Fagan, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Amanda Riley, Faculty of Health and Community Studies
- Ashlynn Munn, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Casey Pollon, Faculty of Fine Arts and Communications
- Brittany-Ann Pitruniak, Faculty of Fine Arts and Communications
- Rebecca Taylor, School of Business
- Samantha Wipf, Faculty of Health and Community Studies
- Darryl Glen, School of Business
- Samantha Joelle Sperber, Faculty of Arts and Science