The Office of the University Registrar provides confirmation letters to verify enrolment for study visa renewal, cooperative education, or courses extra to credential. You may request a confirmation letter for other special purposes.
To request a confirmation letter:
- Complete the General Request form
- Indicate the purpose of your request as clearly as possible
- Submit the form to the Office of the University Registrar.
Your request will be completed in five business days.
Accessing online documents on your own
Note that you can log in to Student Center and access the following documents on your own. You don't need to request a confirmation letter for:
- Verification of Enrolment; find out more on the Verify Enrolment page
- Term and Enrolment Account Summary
- Verification of Credential; find out more on the Verify Credentials page