An official transcript of your academic record is maintained by the Office of the University Registrar. Transcripts are considered confidential information and will not be released without your written permission.
Requesting an official transcript:
Current Students, defined as enrolled or have been enrolled within the last 12 months, may request an official transcript online.
If you are a current student, follow these steps to request an official transcript:
- Log in to myPortal.MacEwan.ca
- Launch myStudentSystem (or follow this link. If you have not already logged in to the portal, you will be prompted to do so.)
- Navigate to your Student Center
- Click on "My Academics"
- Click "Request Official Transcript"
- Select: Immediate Processing, Degree Confer Date or Grade Posting.
- Enter the number of copies
- Select the address you would like them sent to
- Click Submit
If you are not a current student, as defined above, please complete and submit a Transcript Request Form:
- Fax: 780-497-5001
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: at any campus Information Centre or at the Office of the Registrar on City Centre Campus during regular business hours.
Transcripts are available for pickup at the location you request. Photo ID is required. Transcripts for pickup will only be held for 90 days. If someone other than the student is picking up the transcripts, written authorization from the student is required.
If you have questions about transcripts, call 780-497-5012.