Request Transcripts

An official transcript of your academic record is maintained by the Office of the University Registrar. Transcripts are considered confidential information and will not be released without your written permission.

The University offers two types of transcripts:

  1. Credit transcripts (undergraduate programs, University Preparation and English as an Additional Language).

  2. Continuing Education non-credit transcripts.

Requesting an official transcript 

Current students, defined as enrolled or have been enrolled within the last 12 months, may request an official transcript online.

If you are a current student requesting a credit transcript:

  1. Log in to

  2. Launch myStudentSystem. If you have not already logged in to the portal, you will be prompted to do so.

  3. Navigate to your Student Center.

  4. Click on “My Academics”.

  5. Click “Request Official Transcript”.

  6. Select: Immediate Processing, Degree Confer Date or Grade Posting.

  7. Enter the number of copies.

  8. Enter the mailing address.

    • For pick-up, type “Pick up at City Centre Campus” or “Pick up at Alberta College Campus” in the address field.

  9. Click Submit.

If you are a current student requesting a non-credit transcript:

  • Access the non-credit transcript request form on the School of Continuing Education Student Information web page.

If you are a former student, complete and submit a Transcript Request Form to request either a credit or non-credit transcript:

Transcript pickup

Transcripts are available for pickup at the campus you indicate on your request. Photo ID is required. Transcripts for pickup will only be held for 90 days. If someone other than the student is picking up the transcripts, written authorization from the student is required.


If you have questions about transcripts, call 780-497-5012.