You may need to verify the credentials you have earned, or are about to complete, for employers, educational institutions or external scholarship applications.
The verification of credentials document lists a specific credential, or all of the credentials you have earned. The verification of credentials includes the signature of the University Registrar and is on official MacEwan letterhead. It is produced using a secure, authorized login so does not require an additional university seal.
Print or download verification of credentials
You can access a verification of credentials document through myStudentSystem anytime after you have applied to graduate.
- Log in to myPortal.MacEwan.ca
- Launch myStudentSystem
- Click on My Academics in the Academics section of your student center
- Click on Request Enrollment Verification
- Select All Credentials or choose a Specific Credential from the drop-down list
- Click Submit. A pdf will open and you can print or save your verification credential document.
If you have applied to graduate but are unable to access the verification document, please contact your program.
If the verification of credentials document is not sufficient for your purposes, you have the option to request a confirmation letter.