You may require a verification of enrolment document to confirm your status as a student for a term or a range of terms.
A verification of enrolment document lists your credits, full-time or part-time status and your program. The verification of enrolment includes the signature of the University Registrar and is on official MacEwan letterhead. It is produced using a secure, authorized login so does not require an additional university seal.
The verification of enrolment can be used for access to student-specific benefits at other organizations, specifically:
- RESP providers
- parental health plans
- employer benefits
- external-to-MacEwan scholarship applications.
This document cannot be used to verify enrolment for student loans. See an advisor in the Office of the University Registrar if you require verification for this purpose.
Print or download verification of enrolment
You can access the verification of enrolment document through myStudentSystem.
- Log in to myPortal.MacEwan.ca
- Launch myStudentSystem
- Under the Academics section of your Student Center, click on My Academics.
- Select Request Enrollment Verification.
- Select Term Enrolment Status
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to select the term, or range of terms, you would like to verify.
- Click submit. A pdf will open and you can print or save your verification of enrolment document.
If the verification of enrolment document is not sufficient for your purposes, you may request a confirmation letter.