With your Student Award letter you will receive either a Canada and/or an Alberta "Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement" (MSFAA).
- government issued photo ID (e.g., driver’s licence, passport or citizenship card)
- proof of Social Insurance Number (SIN) e.g. Social Insurance Card, a tax return assessment, GST return, Government of Canada official document with your name and SIN on it, recent T4 slip, or MSFAA documents.
Provide your banking information
- complete the banking information section on your MSFAA documents.
If you do not provide your banking information, your funding will be delayed.
Take the above to
- a designated (approved) Canada Post Outlet
Mailing the documents yourself will likely delay your funding.
Canada Post will mail the Canada MSFAA to the National Student Loan Service Centre (NSLSC) and the Alberta MSFAA to Student Aid Alberta.
- the NSLSC at 1-888-815-4514 for Canada Student Loans
- Student Aid Alberta at 1-885-606-2096 (press 1) for Alberta Student Loans
- your student loan provider for other provinces/territories.
If you have questions, contact: