Associate Professor, Bachelor of Commerce
Department of Organizational Behaviour, Human Resources and Management
5-306H, City Centre Campus10700 - 104 AvenueEdmonton, AB780-633-3363
Noufou Ouedraogo obtained his PhD in Management in 2007 from the University of Strasbourg in France. He investigated the impact of ISO 9001 quality management systems on knowledge management and organizational learning and the impact of such systems on organizational performance. He has mainly published in the area of knowledge management, quality management and strategic management. His research interests include knowledge transfer, employee turnover, employee engagement, employee strategic alignment and management education.
knowledge management, quality management, change management, strategic management
Teaching and Research Interests
- Knowledge management and organizational learning
- Change management
- Management education
Selected Publications / Presentations / Conference Papers
- Ouedraogo N., Rezania D., & Hossain M. (2014). Measuring and exploring factors affecting students’ willingness to engage in peer mentoring. International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education, 3(2), 141-157.
- Ouakouak, M., Ouedraogo N., & Mbengue A. (2014). The mediating role of organizational capabilities in the relationship between middle managers' involvement and firm performance: a European study. European Management Journal, 32, 305– 318.
- Rezania, D., & Ouedraogo, N. (2013). Organization development through ad hoc problem solving: a case of knowledge transfer capacity development in an ERP implementation project. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 7(1), 23 - 42.
- Ouakouak, M., & Ouedraogo N. (2013). The mediating role of employee strategic alignment in the relationship between rational strategic planning and firm performance: a European study. Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences, 30(3), 143-158.
- Hossain M., Ouedraogo N., & Rezania D. (2013). Student acceptance of knowledge management systems; evidence from a Canadian business school. International Journal of Business and Management, 8(12), 29-41.
Awards / Grants / Fellowships
- Scholarship of the Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation
- Doctoral scholarship of the government of France
- Doctoral scholarship of the Region Alsace (France)
Professional Associations / Memberships
- Administrative Sciences Association of Canada