Complete the entire certificate (30 credits) through part-time distance study at your convenience. Course delivery is flexible, allowing you to balance family, work and learning.
What Is Distance Delivery?
- Studying at you own pace from home.
- Learning materials are provided by mail or online, and instructor support is available toll-free over the telephone.
- Dedicating approximately 20 hours per week for readings per course. Assignments and examination study time would be extra.
- Completing practical examinations in performing skills such as audiometry, spirometry, vision screening and venipuncture. With instructor consultation, most examinations can be arranged to be completed in your own area.
- Taking the initiative to help your instructor identify potential sites for courses that require field visits. This is very important if you reside outside of Alberta.