As long as there are children, there will always be a strong demand for trained early childhood professionals. MacEwan’s strong partnerships with community agencies, professional organizations and government ministries ensure that your diploma is a well-respected credential.
The demand for knowledgeable professionals leads many to leadership roles in the community. Graduates work with infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school-aged children and their families as members of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Child Development Supervisor (Level III)
- Early childhood educator
- Child care worker
- Preschool teacher
- Educational assistant
- Early Learning Facilitator
Prospective employment in:
- Child care centres
- School-age care centres
- Pre-kindergarten and kindergarten program
- Family support and resource centres
- Early intervention programs