Graduates of the Early Learning and Child Care diploma may apply to the following university programs and receive transfer credit.

MacEwan University

  • Bachelor of Applied Human Service Administration

  • Bachelor of Arts

  • Bachelor of Child and Youth Care

  • Bachelor of Early Childhood Curriculum Studies

University of Alberta

  • Bachelor of Education (Elementary Education)

University of Calgary

  • Bachelor of Community Rehabilitation

University of Victoria

  • Bachelor of Arts in Child and Youth Care (On Site and Distance Delivery)

Transfer in from another institution

If you have attended another post-secondary institution within Canada or the USA, courses that you have successfully completed may be considered for credit towards a MacEwan University designation.

Transfer Credit