Graduates of the Social Work program are eligible to apply to enter university directly upon graduation to pursue an undergraduate degree in social work. Transfer arrangements differ between post-secondary institutions and acceptance decisions are the sole responsibility of the individual universities applied to.

Students have the opportunity to apply to continue in MacEwan University's Bachelor of Social Work program.

Transfer arrangements currently exist with several programs including:

University of Calgary
• Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) in Calgary and Edmonton

MacEwan University:
• Bachelor of Child & Youth Care

University of Alberta:
• Bachelor of Arts

Thompson Rivers University
University of Victoria
Fraser Valley University