Enrolling in a course online might look a little daunting the first time you try it, but we'll walk you through it. If you have any trouble, contact us.
In a nutshell, it looks like this:
- Check your email for your Network ID
- Log in to MyPortal.MacEwan.ca
- Enrol in your classes
1) Get your Network ID
After you apply, the Office of the University Registrar will send your Network ID to the email account listed on your application. This will be the username and password you use to log in to myPortal.MacEwan.ca. If you have not received your Network ID within one hour of your application, email admissions@MacEwan.ca. Don't forget to check your junk mail folder, it may be waiting for you there.
2) Log in to myPortal.MacEwan.ca
The university's student portal is where you can find links to several online applications and tools for students, such as:
- Gmail: your student email account
- myStudentSystem: to search for and enrol in classes
- Blackboard: to access electronic materials for your classes
- Library access: to search for books, articles, and more
- Tech Support: for troubleshooting help
3) Enrol in your classes
- Simply go to "Add a class" in the Registrar Services drop down menu of myPortal.MacEwan.ca, or
- click the myStudentSystem button in the launcher on the left of the portal and navigate to the Enroll section
From there, add your classes. Courses with a green circle are available to Open Studies students. If you are new to the system, you might want to follow our Using MyStudentSystem Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Contact us if you have any trouble.