Make training your competitive advantage
Let the professional team at MacEwan University Corporate Training develop and deliver training solutions to meet your needs. Whether it’s training in business and management, digital media, wellness or English for the workplace, we want to be your partner in learning. Contact us today!
780-497-5207 | CorporateTraining@MacEwan.ca
MacEwan University Corporate Training provides:
- Client-focused approach
- Initial review of training needs
- Relevant and practical training
- Improved skills employees can transfer back to the workplace immediately
- Professional instructors with industry experience
- Convenient scheduling with on-site or off-site training offered days, evenings and weekends
Why choose MacEwan Corporate Training?
- Tailored to meet your organization’s needs and schedule
- Surveys are distributed before and after training programs to determine what employees want in training and if they found the training program to be helpful
- Email follow-up on any additional feedback or support to ensure your employees are happy with the course and find the skills they’ve developed to be useful in their day-to-day activities
- Promotional materials to help you market the training within your organization.
- A free tour of our facilities in downtown Edmonton, overlooking the river valley
Employers may qualify to receive a 66 per cent reimbursement of employee training costs through the Canada-Alberta Job Grant.
What our clients are saying
City of St. Albert
“The City of St. Albert is proud to partner with MacEwan University Corporate Training to support supervisory leadership development in our organization. Our relationship with MacEwan Corporate Training began in 2007 with the development of the Supervising for Results Professional Development Certificate Program customized to build foundational supervisory skills in new and potential leaders. MacEwan has been a vital collaborator in identifying program goals, designing courses, aligning logistics and ensuring participant and stakeholder satisfaction. The Corporate Training staff provide knowledgeable and timely support to ensure the program meets our needs on an ongoing basis. Our program participants regularly rate the courses and the instructors as exceeding expectations. This speaks to not only the quality programming, but also MacEwan’s commitment to aligning the best resources to support their programs.” –Laura Bragg, Training & Development Specialist, Human Resources
City of Leduc
“The City of Leduc, Leduc County and the Town of Beaumont have been partnered with MacEwan University to offer Supervising for Results, a Professional Development Certificate program since 2009. In 2012, it was determined that a professional development opportunity for our administrative support staff and a leadership development program would benefit all three partners and the new Administrative Excellence and Leading for Results programs were introduced. All three programs are sponsored and hosted by Leduc County, with participation from municipalities and non-profit organizations within the region. With full enrolment, it is our expectation that our organizations will continue to benefit from this educational opportunity – not only through the transfer of knowledge and information but in the relationships and cooperation that develop in this customized learning environment.” – Roxanne Girard, CHRP, Human Resources Coordinator, Corporate Services
For more than 40 years, MacEwan University has provided training and education opportunities for adults of all ages.
Our expertise draws from hundreds of academic programs.
Some of our most popular training courses and programs are:
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Management and Supervision
- Business Writing
- Lobby Government Effectively
Public and private industries and sectors that we have served:
- Government (municipal, provincial and federal)
- Manufacturing (chemical/steel companies)
- Oil and gas
- Human resources
- Health care
1. Contact our corporate training office by email or phone and let us discuss your organization’s needs
- Book a complementary training assessment meeting
- Schedule a tour of our downtown facilities located just off Jasper Ave in the heart of downtown Edmonton
2. A proposal including a comprehensive outline and fee information will be provided
3. Consultation provided in person or by phone
4. If we’re the right fit, we’ll provide a contract outlining the training details.
5. We look forward to being your partner in learning.