If you are a current student enrolled in one or more credit courses through MacEwan, and you wish to meet with a professional counsellor at your campus to discuss concerns affecting your health and wellness, you can initiate a meeting through attending an Initial Consultation (IC).
City Centre Campus
10700 104 Ave
Alberta College Campus
Room 618, Alberta College Campus
Contact City Centre Campus reception at 780-497-5063 to book an appointment with a counsellor at Alberta College Campus.
For more information
After Hours Contacts
- Dial 9-1-1 or visit the nearest hospital for emergencies
- Campus Security: 780-497-5555
- Edmonton Distress Line (24hr): 780-482-4357
- AHS Mental Health Helpline (24hr): 1-877-303-2642
- Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton Crisis Line (24hr): 780-423-4121
- Local Information and Referrals: 211