Whether you are a student or an instructor, you may be in a position to notice signs that someone is having difficulty. The information in these pages is intended to guide you in deciding what action you can take to support someone you are concerned about.

When to consult with a counsellor
If, after reading these pages, you still are unsure of what to do, consider consulting with a MacEwan University counsellor to determine the best course of action. Counsellors can let you know about on-campus and community resources and can also provide guidance on how to approach someone who may be in a crisis situation.