The official transcript of your academic record lists the courses you have taken, when you took them, the credit value and your final grades. You may need your transcript to apply for further studies or employment.

Transcripts are considered confidential information and will not be released without your written permission. MacEwan University requires proper authorization to have transcripts sent to institutions, employers, legal counsel and other agencies. 

Official transcripts are available at no cost to you.

Request transcripts

For credit courses and programs

Request a transcript for all undergraduate programs, University Preparation and English as an Additional Language. If you have questions about the request process for credit transcripts, contact transcripts@macewan.ca.

Current students, defined as enrolled or having been enrolled within the last 12 months, may request an official transcript using myStudentSystem.

  1. Log in to myPortal.MacEwan.ca.
  2. Launch myStudentSystem from the Quick Links menu.
  3. From your student homepage, select Academic Records.
  4. Click on Request Official Transcript in the menu.
  5. Select a processing option:
    • Immediate Processing
    • Degree Confer Date: Select this option if you want your transcripts released after your credential has been conferred. Select the appropriate term.
    • Grade Posting: Select this option if you want your transcript released on the grade posting date for the term, as listed in the Academic Calendar. Select the appropriate term.
  6. Select a destination:
    • Send to my address, send to another address or pick up at City Centre Campus
      Verify the address and enter the number of copies
    • Send electronically to MyCreds (FAQs)
      Check your MacEwan email for a link to MyCreds.
  7. Click Submit.

Former students who do not have access to myStudentSystem can request a transcript by completing a Transcript Request Form.

  1. Download and complete the Transcript Request Form.
  2. Submit the completed form:

For non-credit courses and continuing education

Request a transcript for non-credit study completed through the School of Continuing Education.

The official non-credit transcript includes all study completed at the School of Continuing Education. If you have a valid and active MacEwan University account or have already registered to use the School of Continuing Education registration site, you can request a transcript online. Otherwise, complete and submit a Transcript Request Form.


MyCreds™ is a secure, globally accessible network that provides students and alumni with a virtual “credential wallet” to access and distribute educational documents to other colleges and universities, government, employers, immigration authorities and other third parties. Documents in MyCreds™ are authentic, tamper-evident and legally valid. They contain a digital signature that meets the legal requirements of certified digital documents in countries around the world.

Learn more at mycreds.ca

Academic Calendar
The Academic Calendar is the official annual record of academic programs and courses, graduation requirements and MacEwan regulations.