The following forms are commonly requested by students. Please submit completed forms directly to the area or department listed on the form.

Fillable forms
Save the blank form to your computer, then fill in your information and save. You can email your completed form as an attachment. However, forms that require a fee will need to be printed and submitted with payment to the appropriate department.
Forms submitted from a student account do not require a written signature. If you are submitting a form from another email account, you must print, sign and scan the form. Digital signatures are not accepted.

This form is used to make changes to course enrolment. It is an alternative to adding or dropping courses through myStudentSystem.

Add/Drop Notice Form

You may choose to audit a course rather than completing it for full credit. Tuition cost is 50% of the regular fee and you will be awarded a grade of “AU.”

Application to Audit Form

Complete, sign and submit this form to the Office of the University Registrar for any of the following reasons:

  • Legal name change (please note and follow documentation requirement in section 1 of the form). A name change will not change your network ID or your MacEwan email address.
  • Address and/or phone number change (note: current students update their address or phone number through myStudentSystem)
  • Sex update
  • Indigenous ancestry update

Change of Personal Information Form

Use the confirmation of high school registration form to report high school course registration for the purpose of early admission. You may also submit the form when you register in additional high school courses where grades are not yet available.

If you are attending high school within Alberta, submit your Detailed Academic Report (DAR) in place of this form.

Confirmation of High School Registration

Use this form to enrol in a non-credit course offering at MacEwan University.

Continuing Education Enrolment Form

Use this form to request a deferral if you are unable to write a final examination at the scheduled time for a compelling reason (such as illness, domestic affliction, or religious conviction).

Deferred Examination Request Form

If you experienced a circumstance that caused you to miss a term’s published drop or withdrawal deadline, you may request an exception for the missed deadline.

Exception Request Form

An extension to a previous incomplete agreement may be considered in exceptional circumstances.

Extension of Incomplete Grade Form

This form is used to request verification of enrolment for the purposes of study visa renewal, co-operative education and courses extra to credential.

General request form

If you are unable to complete a course, you may request a temporary grade of "incomplete." This form is both the request and the agreement between you and your instructor regarding how and what you will do to complete the course.


Use this form to help you obtain official academic records/transcript(s) from your senior secondary (high school) or higher education (post-secondary) institution(s) to support your application to MacEwan University.

Academic Records Request

Locker registration is available online through Complete this form if you are unable to rent a locker online. 

Locker registration form

Complete this form to have security remove the lock from your locker. In most cases, this is requested when the you are unable to remember your locker combination.

Locker Removal Request Form

Universities, when requested, give out information related to registration, enrolment and the graduation status of students. To instruct the university NOT to disclose your information, complete this form and submit it to the Office of the University Registrar.

Non-Disclosure of Personal Information Instruction Form

If you have not taken a course in the last 12 months, you must use this form to request a transcript—either for yourself or to be sent elsewhere. Current students can make this request online through myStudentSystem.

Official Transcript Request Form

Complete this form to request a replacement copy of a parchment that was lost, destroyed or damaged. You may also request a replacement copy because of a name change or to have a your parchment issued under the new institutional name "Grant MacEwan University."

Parchement Replacement Form

Use this form to communicate to the university that you authorize a family member or a third party to have access to your student record.

Personal Information Disclosure Authorization Form

If you believe that you have already learned the content for a certain course, you may request a prior learning assessment in order to have an instructor evaluate your previous experience or coursework.

Prior Learning Recognition Form

Students may apply for reassessment if they have reason to believe a submitted assessment has been marked unfairly. The assessment must constitute at least 10% of the final course grade.

Reassessment of mark

Submit this request if you have declined your offer of admission but would like to have your application reactivated.

Request to Reactivate Application

You may use this form to request a leave of absence from your program for a period of more than 12 consecutive months. A Student Leave of Absence may be available to students who need to temporarily cease their studies due to extenuating or exceptional circumstances. All requests are subject to review and approval is not guaranteed.

Student Leave of Absence Request Form